(Vous parlez français? Cliquez ici!)
HOW TO RECREATE THIS LOOK IN 10 STEPS :
1. I started by applying Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer all over the lid and a light dusting of Anastasia Eyeshadow in Soft Peach ;
2. Then, I patted on Anastasia Eyeshadow in Dusty Rose to the center of the lid with my MAC #239 brush ;
3. I applied Anastasia Eyeshadow in Birkin in the crease with my MUFE #242 brush ;
4. I applied Anastasia Eyeshadows in Rich Brown and Noir on the outter v and in the crease with my MAC #272 brush ;
5. Then, I blended it with my MAC #217 brush and some Anastasia Eyeshadow in Soft Peach ;
6. I used Clarins Long-Lasting Eye Pencil in 01 Carbon Black on the waterline and lower lashline, and then smudged it with my MUFE #210 brush ;
7. I patted Anastasia Eyeshadow in Noir over the eye khol, on the lower lashline and the upper lashline, and smudged it with my MUFE #210 brush ;
8. I added Anastasia Eyeshadow in Day Rate on the inner corner and blended it lightly with my MAC #217 brush ;
9. I added MAC Eyeshadow in Brule on the brow bone with my MAC #239 brush ;
10. And finally, I applied some NARS Audacious Mascara on my lashes.
For my brows, I used Annabelle Brow-To-Go in Light/Medium and Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake in Vehement.
On my nails, I'm wearing OPI Guys & Galaxies (new Starlight collection), a deep burgundy with a cream finish!
LIPSTICKS SUGGESTIONS :
This makeup look would be stunning with a greige or taupe lip, such as Melt Cosmetics Lace or ColourPop Lippie Stix in Tootsi!
If you like dark lips, Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Liptick in Androgyny would be perfect with this look. A soft pink would be beautiful as well, or your favorite nude lipstick!
SHOP THE LOOK :
Disclaimer : This post contains affiliate links.