(Vous parlez français? Cliquez ici!)
HOW TO RECREATE THIS LOOK IN 6 STEPS :
1. I started by applying NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over the lid and a light dusting of MAC Eyeshadow in Brule ;
2. Then, I applied Melt Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Blurr into the crease with my Rodial Eye Sculpt #05 brush ;
3. I added Melt Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Unseen all over the lid with my MAC #239 brush ;
4. Then, I blended the eyeshadow with my MAC #217 brush and some Melt Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Blurr ;
5. I applied MAC Eyeshadow in Brule on the brow bone with my MAC #239 brush ;
6. And finally, I added Pixi Lengthy Fiber Mascara.
For my brows I used the new NARS Brow Defining Cream in Danakil. I'm obsessed with this new brow product, stay tuned for my review!
I'm wearing BITE Beauty Multistick in Cashew and TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighting Powder.
On my nails, I'm wearing OPI Suzi - The First Lady of Nails, a dark olive green with a creme finish!
LIPSTICKS SUGGESTIONS :
This eye look would be beautiful with peach, brown or nude lips! My suggestions? BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick in Honeycomb, MUFE Artist Rouge Mat in M101, Melt Cosmetics Lipstick in Catsuit and BITE Beauty Multistick in Cocoa or Cashew.