(Vous parlez français? Cliquez ici!)
Yves Saint Laurent The Street And I Eyeshadow Palette (Buy it here!)
HOW TO RECREATE THIS LOOK IN 11 STEPS :
1. I started by applying Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer all over the lid and a light dusting of Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Pre-Game (Naked Ultimate Basics Palette) ;
2. Then, I added Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Commando and Faith (Naked Ultimate Basics Palette) in the crease with my MUFE #242 brush ;
3. I applied YSL Eyeshadow #1 (The Street And I Palette) all over the lid with my fingertips, mixed with a drop of MAC Mixing Medium ;
4. I patted on YSL Eyeshadow #4 (The Street And I Palette) to the center of the lid with my fingertips, mixed with a drop of MAC Mixing Medium ;
5. Then, I blended the colors with my MAC #217 brush ;
6. I used NARS Velvet Eyeliner in London on the lower lashline and smudged it with my MUFE #210 brush ;
7. I applied the YSL Eyeshadow #3 (The Street And I Palette) over the velvet eyeliner and smudged it with my MUFE #210 brush ;
8. I added YSL Eyeshadow #2 (The Street And I Palette) on the inner corner with my fingertips ;
9. I applied MAC Eyeshadow in Brule on the brow bone with my MAC #239 brush ;
10. I used NARS Velvet Eyeliner in Black Moon on the waterline ;
11. And finally, I added Illamasqua False Eye Lashes #17 and Beautycounter Lengthening Mascara on the lower lashes.
For my brows I used Benefit Ka-Brow! Cream-Gel Brow Color in #6 and MAC Eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown.
SHOP THE LOOK :
Disclaimer : This post contains affiliate links.