(Vous parlez français? Cliquez ici!)
Lancôme La Palette La Rose (buy it here)
Rodial Smokey Eye Sculpt Palette (buy it here)
HOW TO RECREATE THIS LOOK IN 9 STEPS :
1. I started by applying Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Fix (New shade!) all over the lid and a light dusting of Rodial Eyeshadow #1 (Smokey Eye Sculpt Palette) ;
2. Then, I applied Rodial Eyeshadow #2 (Smokey Eye Sculpt Palette) in the crease with my MUFE #242 brush ;
3. I applied Lancôme Eyeshadow #6 (La Palette La Rose Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer v with my MAC #272 brush ;
4. I patted on Lancôme Eyeshadows #2 and #5 (La Palette La Rose Eyeshadow Palette) to the center of the lid with my fingers ;
5. Then, I used NARS Velvet Eyeliner in Black Moon on the waterline and lower lashline, and smudged it with my MUFE #210 brush ;
6. I patted Rodial Eyeshadow #6 (Smokey Eye Sculpt Palette) over the eyeliner, on the lower lashline, and smudged it with my MUFE #210 brush ;
7. I added Lancôme Eyeshadow #4 (La Palette La Rose Eyeshadow Palette) on the inner corner with my fingertips, mixed with a drop of MAC Mixing Medium ;
8. I applied Rodial Eyeshadow #1 (Smokey Eye Sculpt Palette) on the brow bone with my MAC #239 brush ;
9. And finally, I added ESQIDO False Eyelashes in Big City Nights and Burberry Cat Lashes Mascara on the lower lashes.
For my brows I used NARS Brow Defining Cream in Danakil, MAC eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown and Illamasqua Brow Cake in Vehement.
Disclaimer : This post contains affiliate links.